If you will be in Seattle on March 24th we would love to have you join us as we host a panel of branding experts from companies including Microsoft, T-Mobile, and Zillow. The event is being hosted by the Puget Sound Research Forum. We will discuss the value of research in creating, evolving, and measuring brands. Client and agency leaders in brand research will share their perspectives on:
- How brand thinking and brand research has evolved over the years
- What company leaders want to know about their brands
- The types of brand research that are being done today
- Different approaches to brand research based on where the brand is in its lifecycle
- The role of new research methodologies in brand development and measurement
- What researchers and strategists should be doing to better inform brand decisions
We hope to have you there to participate in our conversation. You can learn more and sign up at http://pugetsoundresearchforum.org/event/mar-24th-luncheon/?view=agenda. Please let us know what questions you have in advance or during the event using #PSRF2016 on Twitter.