We will be hosting a panel discussion about virtual reality and its ability to create more compelling customer experiences at the MarketMix conference near Seattle on May 9th.
Developments in virtual reality and augmented reality (VR/AR) now give marketers exciting new opportunities to extend the reach of their brands as well as increasing the depth of experience they can offer their customers. In this panel discussion we will cover:
- Examples of how VR and AR are currently being used by brands today.
- How customers interact with this technology and how to develop more compelling experiences.
- Ways to use VR and AR to evaluate and create new marketing ideas.
- Differences in applications for B2C and B2B companies.
- How to start building a VR/AR plan for your brand.
Please join us for this conversation with:
- Karen Olson, Chief Marketing Officer, The Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Amira Youssef, Senior Manager, Microsoft
- William Lai, President and Co-Founder, 8ninths
- Moderated by: David Bauer, Partner, Hemispheres