The Senior Strategist at Hemispheres is responsible for managing and supporting multiple research projects from end-to-end. Candidates must demonstrate excellent project management and client communication skills.
Senior Strategists write surveys, screeners, discussion guides and reports that synthesize the story from the data. Candidates should demonstrate ability to create deliverables that are strategic, well-written, contain strong conclusions and recommendations which reflect the goals of the client.
Qualitative Project Management: Independently manage recruiting process to ensure high quality participants. Coordinate with facilities to ensure appropriate room set-ups. Manage clients in the backroom during qualitative projects. Edit video/audio as needed. Moderate basic focus groups, in-depth interviews, and UX interviews independently.
Quantitative Project Management: Independently manage field house and sample providers for timely and accurate programming and data collection. Test survey links to ensure accurate logic and formatting. Develop banner plans and work with data processing for timely delivery of cross tabs and coding. Conduct analysis and write reports of moderate complexity. Experience with multi-variate statistical analysis and design a plus.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be left and right brained – see the big picture while paying attention to details, and be both logical and creative.
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in marketing research.
- Have a passion for marketing and business strategy.
- Be team-oriented and proactive
- Have strong Power Point, Excel and Word skills.
- Have experience with statistical software such as SPSS, Q, R or other similar tools.
- Write and communicate clearly and concisely, in ways that are client-ready.
- Take pride in work. Push to get it right and provide excellent customer service.
- Be flexible to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume with cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.